Finally September has brought us some balmy hot and sunny days. Everyone has their favourite spots for enjoying London in the sunshine, here are a few of mine.
- Columbia Road Flower Market – perfect for Sundays, make sure to have a Bloody Mary in The Royal Oak and enjoy a lazy afternoon in their courtyard
- Muriel’s Kitchen, South Kensington – Another great breakfast special for weekend risers
- Tostado, Soho – This Peruvian restaurant offers the most delicious Ceviche. Great for dates and catch up drinks. This tiny little place is a hidden gem.
- Hamyard Hotel, Soho – Well everyone’s been there but with their rooftop views and delicious cocktails it had to make the list. Great lights and a relaxed atmosphere
- Cecconis, Mayfair – Always buzzing, the food here is pricey but delicious and the portions are generous
- Monmouth, Borough Market – Possibly the best coffee in London. It’s a big claim but then if you get there at the wrong time in the morning, ask the queue outside why they’re prepared to wait