On a rainy spring day, I can’t help but day dream about my carefree travels around Bali as a recent Grad student.
Not one to spend too long reminiscing, some useful tips I’ll leave you with are…
- Ubud’s a great place for yogis and hipsters, the first place I tried a jaffle and my first taste of monkeys in Bali
- Ganung Batur is a great way to start the day but bring appropriate footwear
- Gili Trewangan is gorgeous location for surfers and snorkellers, a few days here makes you feel like you’ve gone back in time. Despite what the guide books say, there are ATMs
- Kuta, don’t spend too long here or you’ll lose your soul, one day is plenty.
- Pedang Pedang, Ulawatu and Jimbaran have some of the best fish and surf shacks on the island